2018-2019 ADULT Race team
ADULT RACE TEAM
The Endurance United Adult Race Team for the 2018/2019 season is back with some great benefits, including wax support at major races throughout the winter, discounts on Endurance United Urban Trail Series Events, and special “Race Team Only” and individual 1-on-1 training sessions with the head coach. Please email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Race Team benefits include:
- Open attendance at any and all EU Adult Sessions year round
- Wax support for 4 major regional ski marathons (American Birkebeiner, City of Lakes Loppet, Three Rivers Rennet, Mora Vasaloppet)
- 50% Discount on Urban Trail Series Trail Running Events (GpSpring!, Bluff Tuff, Night Light, Turkey Trot)
- EU race suit and jacket
- Individual consultation with head coach via phone, email, text, and in-person meetings
- Invitation to EU Adult "Race Team Only" training sessions
- Individual on snow sessions with head coach (responsibility of athlete to schedule with head coach)
- One lactate profile test in the spring/summer
- Open attendance to the EU Adult Training Camp
Coach: Liz Peterson
Who: ANYONE wishing to take their ski training and racing to the next level and wishes to join a group with the same goals/aspirations.
Where: Athletes can be located anywhere. Primary training locations are Battle Creek, Elm Creek, Wirth Park and Hyland Lake Regional Park.
Dates: 5.8.18 – 2.28.19*
*No Training July 2nd-8th, November 19th-25th, December 24th-January 1st, February 18th-24th
Goal: To provide a more comprehensive training and racing program for any and all adult athletes looking to take their training and racing to the next level.
*Payment options available - please contact email@example.com for more details.