Night Light Half Marathon
Presented by: Endurance United
Half Marathon | 10k | 5k | 3x5k Relay
October 10th, 2014
- Race #3 in the Urban Trail Series – Join us for our signature Friday night party of the year, the Night Light Race! Bring a headlamp and be ready to run in the dark, welcoming in the changing season. Stick around afterwards for some beer, food and a live band. Endurance United is proud present one of our favorite events of the year and we hope you’ll come out to the party with us.
Anchor Links to Event Information:
Entry Details | Bib Pick Up | Schedule | Awards | Course Description | Weather | Parking | Results | Photos | Sponsors | Facebook | Twitter
10k and 5k Pricing
3 Person Half Marathon Relay
|Early Bird Discount||Before Sept. 1, 2014||$30||40||80|
|Standard Entry||Before Oct. 1, 2014||$35||45||90|
|Late Entry||Before Oct. 8, 2014||$40||50||100|
|Race Day Entry||Oct. 10, 2014||$45||60||115|
|Kids 17 & Under||Through Oct 10, 2014||$10|
Free with Entry
The first 400 runners to register will receive a classic Endurance United Pint glass. Entry also includes post race food and beverages along with live music and an all around good time.
Refund/Cancellation/Exchanges/Bib Exchanges/Ghost Runners Policies
There are no refunds. Distance exchanges can be made along with a $10 fee up to one week prior to the event. After this time there are no distance changes. You must run with your own bib. Allowing someone else to run with your number is not allowed. If discovered the runner will be disqualified. No ghost runners. We put on an event for those who desire to participate. Ghost runners will be asked to leave.
Bib pickup will be available starting at 5:00pm in the Battle Creek rec center at the registration table. Bib’s will include safety pins, chip timing on the back of the bib and T-shirts for the first 400 runners registered.
If you are registered as part of a relay you will each need to pick up your bibs separately.
- 5:00pm: Day of Registration and Bib Pickup opens at Battle Creek Rec Center
- 6:00pm: Day of Registration & Bib Pick Up Closes For Half Marathon & Relay
- 6:20pm: Half Marathon & Relay Race Announcements @ Start Line
- 6:30pm: Race Start for Half Marathon & Relay
- 6:40pm: Day of Registration and Bib Pick Up Closes for 10k & 5k
- 6:50pm: 10k & 5k Race Announcements @ Start Line
- 7:00pm: Race Start for 10k & 5k
- 8:15pm: Post Race Party, Music & Awards
- 9:00pm: Course Closes
Prizes will be awarded to the overall male and female winners of the 5k, 10k and 3x5k as well as the top three from the following ages groups:
- 11 and under
Battle Creek is the Twin Cities premiere urban trail recreation area. Combining scenic trails with urban vistas Battle Creek retains all the beauty of the outdoors while be just in the Twin Cities’ backyard. It’s hilly terrain will challenge even the toughest of runners while it’s single track trails will inspire any nature enthusiast. We hope you find Battle Creek as compelling and beautiful as we do.
The course will be a single 5k loop marked with pin flags. 10k runners will do two laps. The exchange zone and finish/lap lane are located adjacent to one another and the start zone will be in the normal stadium area (see the map below).
Weather can be variable in Minnesota so come prepared. Always bring extra layers. We will still hold the race during rain but will cancel for lightning or other severe weather.
On street parking is available around the Battle Creek Rec Center and in the Rec Center parking lot. Please be courteous to our neighbors.
The Night Light Trail Run would not be possible without the help from these wonderful sponsors. Click on their logos to go to their sites and let them know how great they are:
Interested in Sponsoring an Event?
If you are interested in a sponsorship opportunity please contact us at: email@example.com.