Turkey Day Trail Trot
Come run on trails and be active before you gobble down on turkey. After a fun run through the woods enjoy Hot Apple Cider and Post-race Snacks.
Event Description - Thanksgiving is about fall leaves, the changing of the seasons and family. There is no better way to bring these elements together than by starting Thanksgiving Day with great people doing an urban trail run that is over hills and through the woods of Battle Creek Park in St. Paul, MN!
Pre-Registration is limited to 600 runners and ends 11/26. Sign up now so you don’t miss out!
|Early Bird Discount||Before Oct. 21, 2013||$25|
|Standard Entry||Oct. 21, 2013 to Nov. 10, 2013||$30|
|Late Entry||Nov. 11, 2013 to Nov. 28, 2013||$35|
|Kids 17 & Under||Before Nov. 28, 2013||$10|
*Unfortunately the SISU Foundation cannot offer refunds or exchanges in the case of cancellation.
Race Fun Facts & Maps
Some things to look forward to:
- First 400 runners receive Turkey Trot pint glasses
- Run kicks off at 8:00am on Thanksgiving day
- New course 100% on Trails, both ski trails and single track
- Chip timing & Results
- Post race party with free Organic Fruit and a Hot Apple Cider!
- Feeling extra good once the tryptophan buzz sets in
- 7:00am – 7:50am – Bib pick-up and Day of Registration at the Battle Creek Rec Center – 75 S Winthrop St, St Paul MN
- 8:00am – 10k Start
- 8:15am – 5k Start
- 9:30am – Awards
Location: Battle Creek Regional Park, St. Paul MN
- Battle Creek Winthrop Lot and City Street parking available
- DO NOT LEAVE YOUR VALUABLES IN YOUR CAR