Twin Cities SuperTour
February 15 and 16, 2014 | Battle Creek Park -St. Paul, Minnesota
The 2014 edition of the Tour de Twin Cities is a USSA sanctioned mini-tour with SuperTour, Junior Olympic Qualifying, College, Youth, and Citizen’s Nordic ski events in the Twin Cites in particular Battle Creek Park in St. Paul, Minnesota.
* Note: The Tour de Twin Cities has been moved to February for 2014.
Registration Deadline: Tuesday, February 11th at 11:59 PM
STAGE 1: Saturday February 15, 2014 | Mass Start Classic | Battle Creek Park, St. Paul
STAGE 2: Sunday February 16, 2014 | Indiv. Start Freestyle or Pursuit | Battle Creek Park, St. Paul
Prize money will be awarded to the top 3 finishers each day, as well as to the top 6 in the overall tour (combined results of all 5 Tour de Twin Cities races).
Additionally, a bonus of $250 will be paid to the winners of a sprint prime in the mass start classic race on Stage 2.
Junior Olympic Qualifier & High School (U20, U18, U16) and Youth (U14, U12, U10, Under 7)
Medals will be awarded to the top three finishers for men and women in each age class. See note below about JO selections on January 27th.
Recognition of the top three teams and top three finishers for men and women.
Citizen/Masters (age categories)
The overall Citizen winners of the Tour de Twin Cities will be recognized based on the combined results of all 5 Tour de Twin Cities races, which will culminate with the pursuit start freestyle race on Sunday, January 27.
The top three Citizen men and women finishers in each age group will be recognized based on the combined results of all 5 Tour de Twin Cities races. Age groups will be:
Awards will take place immediately after the finish of the top three finishers in each competition.
Battle Creek Park (Google Map)
75 Winthrop Street South
St. Paul, MN 55119
- Stage 1: Saturday 1.19.13 Ind Free
- Stage 2: Sunday 1.20.13 Mass Classic
- Stage 3: Monday 1.21.13 Classic Sprint
- Stage 4: Saturday 1.26.13 Ind Classic
- Stage 5: Sunday 1.27.13 Pursuit Free
- Saturday 1.21.12 Classic
- Sunday 1.22.12 Freestyle
- Wednesday 1.25.12 Sprint Qualifer
- Saturday 1.28.12 Mass Start Classic
- Sunday 1.29.12 Pursuit Freestyle
- Stage 1 Freestyle Top Picks
- Stage 2 Classic Top Picks
- Stage 4 Classic Top Picks
- Stage 5 Freestyle Top Picks