JUNIOR TEAM RACING
Endurance United provides coaching and waxing support at all Midwest Junior National Qualifier races. This includes Friday afternoon course previews at the venue, race waxing for your skis, and coaching before, during, and after the race. If you're new to USSA racing click below for more information about the what, why, how, etc. of USSA and CXC racing.
Basic Steps to Prepare for USSA Racing with EU
- Register for Endurance United Coaching and Waxing Support ($75 for one weekend, $250 for all four weekends)
- Register for each race. This is typically done through the website of the host venue. When registration is available for 2016/2017, the links will be posted here.
- In order to earn points in an effort to qualify for Junior Nationals in Lake Placid, NY, you need a current CXC and USSA license. Click HERE for more information, and to purchase a membership.
- For out-of-town JNQ's, make hotel reservations early. These races tend to be held in small towns with minimal lodging, so don't wait until the last minute to book your hotel room.
- Order a new EU Race Suit and Jacket (encouraged, but not required) Click below to order, and use Access Code "EU". Orders must be placed by December 20, 2016!
2016/2017 JNQ Race Schedule (CLICK ON THE INDIVIDUAL RACE TO register)
JNQ #1: Houghton, MI, December 17-18, 2016 (Sprint, Mass Start)
JNQ #2: American Birkebeiner Start Area, Cable, WI, January 21-22, 2017 (Interval Start, Mass Start)
JNQ #3: Duluth, MN, January 28-29, 2017 (Interval Start, Interval Start)
JNQ #4: Theodore Wirth, Minneapolis, MN, February 18-19, 2017 (Sprint, Mass Start)