JUNIOR TEAM RACING
Endurance United provides coaching and waxing support at all Midwest Junior National Qualifier/CXC Junior Cup races. This includes Friday afternoon course previews at the venue, race waxing for your skis, and coaching before, during, and after the race. If you're new to USSA racing click below for more information about the what, why, how, etc. of USSA and CXC racing.
Basic Steps to Prepare for USSA Racing with EU
- Register for Endurance United Coaching and Waxing Support ($75 for one weekend, $200 for all three weekends)
- Register for each race. This is typically done through the website of the host venue. When registration is available for 2017/2018, the links will be posted here.
- In order to earn points in an effort to qualify for Junior Nationals in Soldier Hollow, UT, you need a current CXC and USSA license. Click HERE for more information, and to purchase a membership.
- For out-of-town JNQ's, make hotel reservations early. These races tend to be held in small towns with minimal lodging, so don't wait until the last minute to book your hotel room.
- Order a new EU Race Suit and Jacket. Swix clothing store currently closed, please check back soon!