End of Ski Season and Spring Party Details
We are going to party this Friday and we want you to join us!
There will be food, drink, great people, special recognition to our supporters and door prizes.
Do not miss this.
Who: Friends and family of Endurance United including training program athletes, trail running athletes, volunteers, coaches and board members!
Please RSVP by sending us a quick email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we know what to purchase on Friday morning for party supplies.
When: This Friday, April 25th, 6:30pm to 8pm
Location: Endurance United Training Center, 2500 University Ave W, Saint Paul, MN 55114, Map Link . Follow the signs once in the building to our lower level Training Center space.
Door Prizes: Foam Roller from Allina Courage Center, Race Entries from Endurance United, Wax from START, Energy Drink from Heed, Gear West gift certificate for trail shoes! and more!
Food: Feel free to bring something to share, including your favorite brews. We will provide some hot hors d’oeuvres and a mix of drinks.
- 6:30 – 7pm – Arrival, name tags, eat, drink, visit
- 7pm – Welcome
- Ski Stories, Training Stories, Race Stories, Endurance United Happenings
- Special recognition to our supporters who have been phenomenal!
- Presenters: Chris Sachs, Ben Popp, Kevin Brochman and others!
- 7:40pm (ish) – Door Prizes!
- 7:45pm+ Mingle, talk more skiing, mountain biking, spring/summer training, etc
2013 and 2014 have been big years for us, thus we have a lot to celebrate and we have some great things coming up, so we hope to see you this Friday!