18/19 JUNIOR D-TEAM
The D-team is for those athletes who are highly committed and driven towards improvement in their Nordic ski racing. This is achieved through hard work, dedication, and a positive attitude built around a healthy team culture. D-team athletes receive many benefits, including, but not limited to, one-on-one coaching, specialized workout plans, D-team-only training sessions, Endurance United clothing, and lactate testing. The D-team offers the most benefits for the best price.
- Year round starting Summer $2,540, sign-up by June 1st to receive 10% discount $2,286
*Payment options available - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
*Avoid credit card service fees by entering "paybycheck" upon registration check-out.
2018/2019 D-TEam benefits
- Open attendance at ANY AND ALL EU Junior training sessions all year, includes strength sessions
- Coaching and wax support at all Midwest junior national qualifying events
- Individualized monthly training plan
- Individual consultation with head coach throughout the year via phone call/email/text/in-person meetings
- "D-team Only" training sessions (3 Saturday mornings in the summer, day trips in the winter)
- Full lactate profile at the beginning of the spring/summer and fall seasons (2 total)
- Endurance United race suit and warm up jacket
- Individual on snow sessions with head coach (responsibility of athlete to schedule with head coach)
- Race entry into the 2018 GoSpring! trail race & registration for the 55km rollerski included
*New for 2018/2019
Camps are an additional charge and are split out as a separate registration. D-team members are encouraged to sign up early. Open slots will be offered to all Juniors Athletes until camp fills.